Robotic welding Cells
Phoenix Robotic welding automation solutions to ensure that you get the best of your return on investment (ROI) on your robotic welding systems.
Reasons to invest in Robotic Welding Systems
Robots are in every industry. For example, we found robots in the car industry, aerospace, marine, nuclear, and more. Therefore, there is an increase in the use of industrial robots, and we cannot ignore the advantages that robots bring to the world. Besides this, all this is even more impressive when you look at the flexibility of a robot cell design and the number and type of jobs that they can perform.
However, the decision to adopt robotic welding systems is getting easier every day because of the lack of skilled welders available to fulfil the requirements of large and small companies. So, companies can also gain greater flexibility by adding automation. Hence, we can see that mainly small and medium companies are beginning to invest in this technology and realising positive results. It helps them to save lots of time and money.
Advantages of Welding Automation
Main benefits of Welding Automation
- Robotic welding systems offer consistency and repeatability of the welds produced. A robotic welder is more consistent and can move from one weld to the next quickly, speeding up the entire process.
- Significant improvements in productivity and finished part quality
- You can have a good welder supervising the work of several automated cells instead of having to find and train a lot of welders for the job. This results in lower production costs by reducing labour requirements.
- Consistent cycle times, no break in production, and better weld translate in less weld spattering and less post-weld clean-up.
- Reduce the time and money spent on rework — reduce waste materials.
- Robotic welding systems can tolerate much harsher work environments
Programming welding robots
Manufacturers are installing robots into their plant operations. Even though companies have the idea that robots are difficult to program, they soon learn that it’s easier to train someone to operate the robot than teaching somebody to weld.
On the other hand, some complicated and straightforward processes are involved in the programming of a robot. However, programming a robot involves teaching and playback by driving the robot from point to point from the teach pendant or controller, using either plus or minus keys or a joystick. Besides, the operator doesn’t need to memorise any code.
Furthermore, robotics support safety, worker health, and employment costs. The investment in just one robotic cell in a robotic welding system could take over a higher percentage of the total welding output, therefore a greater return on investment on robot welding cells and you can get the best output through these robots.
Customised Automation Packages
We customised robotic packages, let’s know what your needs are. See other robotic manufacturing applications below:
Robotic Welding Cell Solutions
Phoenix provides robot cell design solutions. Contact us for your next Robotic Welding Cell. See also Robotic Integration Solutions
See more about our services: Robot Programming, Robotic Training and Simulation
Check Out Robotics Industry
ready to build a Robotic Welding Cell?
As a robot integrator, we build partnerships with our clients and we provide Customised Automation Packages.
Phoenix’s extensive automated painting experience can help you overcome any challenges.