ROBOTIC MATERIAL HANDLING
Robotic Material handling
Robotic Material handling will enhance the efficiency of your line and better the quality of your product. Common application areas include high-speed, sorting, machine tending, press tending, part transfer, case packing and palletising. Hence, any object of any size or shape can be handled by the robot by simply adjusting the robot programming and the end-of-arm tooling.
Some benefits to choose Robotic Material Handling:
- 1.Improved Quality & Productivity
- 2.Improve production planning and reduces overtime
- 3.Extremely reliable
- 4.Reduced scrap and rework
- 5.Reduced Labour Issues
- 6.Easily programmed to handle multiple parts
- 7.Robots can be re-deployed if production needs change
Phoenix, integrates and installs complete Industrial robots solutions. Robotic automation is cost-effective and high-returns on investment.