Why you should provide the Robot Training to the staff?:
Robot training is essential in new installations and contribute to faster and more effective start-ups. Operators are updated with latest robot technology. Robot manufacturers emphasise the ease of use of modern programming, teaching and simulation tools. However, there are important differences between conventional automation and robotic applications because of the size and power of most industrial robots, the severity of injuries is potentially great.
Furthermore, the most common way to program a robot is via teach pendant, it control the way that teach-and-playback robots. In addition, we customise our robot training courses according to your own applications and customer requirements.
Therefore, we recommend a maximum of 3 students per course is encouraged to ensure a high level of practical experience.
We are able to offer training courses for the following subjects:
- Basic Programming.
- Advanced Programming.
- Mechanical Maintenance.
- Electrical Maintenance.
Each of these courses can be run at your premises to fit around your production schedules or if you prefer. For instance, we can offer training at our training facilities. After our training, with course manuals for reference you should feel confident to tackle most problems but if you need further advice, we make sure that our support team are available to give guidance and advice while you are still learning.
Our trainers have a certification from Kuka Industrial Robots and they had worked with others industrial robots as ABB, FANUC and Yaskawa.
Maximize your investment with our robot training
- Convenience: Held right at your facility to meet your scheduling needs.
- Cost Effective: Train entire groups of employees for one low rate.
- Customization: Add specific training components or select additional topics.
- Fast Results: Allow your staff to maximise the potential of your investment rapidly
- Flexibility: Using your facility means employees don’t have to travel.
- Experience: Phoenix has the benefit of vast experience base in automation.
For more information Robot integration
Product & services
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.