New Robot Automation
New Robot Automation
New robot automation investment
When investing in a new industrial robot or used robot integration, it is essential to plan for future expansion or changes. Planning for the future is not always straightforward because you don’t know what the future will bring. However, the first step will be to outline the concepts, then review it with an expert on the field or the project manager in charge of your project.
Therefore, there is a balance between planning for future and understanding future needs for the company. The following guidance will help with this new concept.
Critical factors for Industrial robotic system
Once you had got all answers, you may probably like to know what is involved in the robotic automation system. First, the safety of the robot is a critical factor for any robotic automation. Some of the safety equipment are sensors, guards/cell, locks, vision and more.
Second, you will require a quality industrial control panel when installing an industrial robot. Finally, a system integrator will be able to design and to build based on the requirements and growth of the company.
Our suggestion is to contact a robot integrator that knows about robotics with experience in automation systems.
What to consider when investing in a new robot?
- The robot with or without turntable or rail.
- Moving mechanism of the new robot.
- The mechanical and electrical installation of the robot and it’s commissioning.
- The end of arm tooling and their control system.
- Heat resistance capacity and cooling function of the control system.
- The mechanical mounting, and electrical installation of the tooling.
- The Cell control panel with or without PLC and HMI.
- The mechanical and electrical installation and testing of the cell control panel, fixtures and part transfer systems, and guarding and safety systems.
- The workpiece fixtures and equipment for entering and supporting the parts and exiting the finished parts after the robot operations.
- The mechanism of the robot cell design and life duration.
- Robot cell guarding design and operator access.
- The tool path programming for robot operations.
- Standby during production run-up
- Training on both the robot and cell systems.
- Periodic maintenance of the cell.
Therefore, if you need any assistance in any area regarding automation and robotics, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your project or to arrange a meeting at your premises. We will be happy to assist you, and we also provide valuable information on how a robot can help support your goals with our experienced industrial robot engineering services, call us today: +44 (0)7876 898365.
Read more about robot statistics
Other Product & services
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.