"TOP 5 REASONS” Why Robot Systems can benefit your business?
Robotic Automation as Collaborative robots is a hot topic in manufacturing today. Some of these new robots are Universal Robots, Rethink Robotics, KUKA, and ABB. They are hitting the marketplace and bringing robotics to small shops and factories.
The robot industry itself generates 170,000 to 190,000 jobs worldwide, including the support staff and operators, another similar number of people. There are three other types of robot applications where robot systems create or preserve jobs.
The automation of the fourth industrial revolution is accelerating: By 2018, around 1.3 million industrial robots will be entering service in factories around the world according to the survey from IFR.
Robot service is the next generation that will be used in industry, but some may probably become “Consumer products”. Therefore, this implies major new manufacturing activity. As quantities will be large, and precision and consistency are critical, this new manufacturing is going to need robotics. Alongside this is the employment of a whole new workforce.
When do you need an Industrial Robot?
- When the product requires satisfactory precision, consistency, and cost.
- Where the current work conditions are unsatisfactory, but where a robot will operate.
- Where high labour costs are threatened by a unit in a low labour cost area.
Phoenix provides the time, talents, technology to optimize your robotic automation process. Ou robotic systems integration experience will ensure the best robotics solution for businesses.
- Increase productivity while maintaining quality.
- Significant Savings- Offering quick returns on investment via increases in productivity and efficiency.
- Improve Quality by providing consistent, repeatable results.
- Safety – Industrial automation effectively improves workplace safety and protects workers from injury.
- Robot systems Integration can endure extreme environments and work around hazardous substances.
- Competitive Edge. In order to survive and thrive in today’s volatile global economy, businesses must remain competitive.
What do the experts in Robot Systems say?
“Today there are more opportunities than ever before in the robot industry,” said Jeff Burnstein, President of RIA. “The continuing growth in robotics is opening many new job opportunities for people who can program, install, run, and maintain robots. In fact, if you look closer at the jobs discussion, robotic automation is helping to save and create jobs.
“The robotic boom is laying down an important milestone in the realisation of the fourth industrial revolution”, says Joe Gemma, President of the International Federation of Robotics… Further impetus is coming into the form of the technological breakthrough in human-robot collaboration: Robotics workers will in future be found working hand-in-hand with human staff, helping to replace traditional, rigid production processes with flexible structures.”
Robot milling can now replace a machine tool in certain applications, bringing a high level of flexibility to use different tools in the 3D space. Robots are capable of producing the highest quality complex and unusual geometries parts. For example, robotic milling systems can have flexible tooling for specific material removal.
Robot automation & robotics equipment are easier to calculate the Return on Investment (ROI) than when you are investing in a share or stock market.
Nowadays, robot welding works with 3D-Printed Structures. Even though, it requires a more complete structure for the robot to operate this is not impossible. 3D-Printed is becoming more popular and robotic welding arms can help to build even large structures. By controlling the point where the welds are made, it’s possible to control the orientation of parts to be welded.