New and used Robots Integration
Used Robots are more popular and affordable each year. What is your Industry – Automotive, medical, maritime, manufacturing, logistics, construction, infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, military, hospitality, consumer, airborne, security, and transportation?. Do not worry, new or used robots cut across every industry. This technology so powerful and so ready to change everything.
When considering an automation, you should ask the question “What are our goals?” By identifying goals before starting the process, the company can determine if an automation is a right solution. Those goals may include improved throughput, increased quality or simplified training for robots operators. Once a company identifies the challenges and goals, then it’s important for operations to choose the right new or used robots that best fits their current and future needs.
Elements to consider when install a new or used robots:
- Choose new or used robot according to the payload required
- The mechanical and electrical installation of the robot and it’s commissioning.
- The end of arm tooling and electrical installation
- The Cell control panel with or without PLC and HMI.
- The mechanical, electrical installation and testing of the cell control panel, guarding, safety systems, fixtures and part transfer systems
- The workpiece fixtures of the parts and exiting the finished parts after the robot operations.
- The cell guarding and operator access
- The programming for the robot operations
- Standby during production run-up
- Training and Preventive maintenance
All these terms seem complicated but Phoenix will guide you through the automation process. We can do a complete installation or if you prefer to do some of the work to reduce cost, we will be more than happy to supervise the works you are able to do.
Project Management for new and used robots integration
Managing of all the phases in a systems integration or installation of the new or used robots are an involved process. From the design and install, to test and commissioning, all the various tasks will be managed until the completion of the project. Our project manager will carefully plan and schedule the complete process from start to finish to manage all the details and carry out quality checks throughout the different phases of the project, liaising with you the client at each stage.